Friday, November 30, 2018

Too long and not to efficient enough for this fast pace generation


         The national government could have a better system when it comes to electing the judicial court and building roads. I believe that the process of electing the judicial court is time consuming. I also believe that the road building system could be better because instead of building more roads we should be building a better transportation for the nation.
            When it comes to the national government choosing the judicial court it’s a time consuming. One it only happens but someone one the court dies or retires. I think this is a bit much. I think we should do two things, one we should have two different judicial courts, one for the younger generation to be reelected every 3 years so they can get some experience. Second, we keep the traditional judicial court and keep all the same regulations when electing, in addition they can stay as long as they want. I think the new on would help show who the people are that are elected and how they would act during their first three years in the new judicial court. The national government could do this to show that they have chosen wisely or not, it would basically be like a trail run for the judicial court in the three years.
            The national government spends a lot of money on building roads in the nation, but I think instead of building more roads they could come up with a better national transportation. Today we see roads that have been built 5 years ago being worked on again because they have been destroyed by cars and semi-trucks.  I think the national government could create a better national train. I believe this would help the national government in many ways such as, not spending so much money on the same after a few years, creating more jobs, easier to travel for all and to stop traffic nationwide. If foreign countries can have a successful train system to country to country, why can’t the nation? The national government could easily create this system they just need to try to steer away from roads and start building more trains for the nation. I believe they could start a campaign to create knowledge for the nation to get amped on the new system and I think a lot of Americans would agree, I know I would! 

No comments: